CURVACEOUS CONSIGNMENTS POLICIES
WELCOME! WE ARE DELIGHTED THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BECOME ONE OF OUR VALUED CLIENTS.
TO MAKE YOUR CONSIGNMENT EXPERIENCE EASY AND PROFITABLE.. PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLICIES
1. APPOINTMENTS PREFERRED
during business hours Tues-Friday 1030-500.
We accept quality womens clothing in sizes 14-4x… as well as accessories such as shoes..purses..scarves & jewellery
all of which should be currently fashionable and of pristine quality with brand name labels and within the appropriate season.
2. IMMACULATE CONDITION wrinkle free on hangers or folded neatly in bins. PLEASE NO PLASTIC GARBAGE BAGS!!!
MUST BE ! freshly laundered or dry cleaned if necessary and have no stale odors such as smoke mothballs or residues of age. We reserve the right to accept only those items and labels which through past experience we know will be most saleable.
3. Customer will receive 30% of selling price. Due to seasonal sales promotion prices can change at stores discretion.
4. After 8 WEEKS expired inventory remaining unsold or unclaimed becomes the property of CC..which is then donated to womens shelters thruout the GTA .....CAMH(Queen St Hospital) Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness( Aurora) Womens Resource Centre...St.Clair House.....Scott Mission... Out of the Cold .... Treaures Thrift Shop in RichmondHill
5. NO RETURNS unless requested at time of drop off.
6. After a 6 month period of dormancy accounts are considered inactive and all monies unclaimed becomes the property of CC.
7. Inventory periods are as follows...
SPRING March/April..SUMMER April/May/mid June.....
Fall Sept.... Winter Oct/Nov
NO CONSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED DURING Dec/Jan/Feb/July/Aug
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE 905 764 0099
(closed Sundays & Mondays)